- Vos Prévisions locales: Wangdi Phodrang, Bhoutan . . .
Les toutes dernieres observations et previsions meteo pour Wangdi Phodrang, Bhoutan
- Wangdi Phodrang - Bhutan Tour Operators in Delhi, Mumbai . . .
Wangdi Phodrang (or Wangdi) is situated 70 kms (three hours drive) southeast of Thimphu The valley is comparatively warmer than others, so royal family of Bhutan also makes their stay at Wangdiphodrang during winter
- Dzong in the sky, a photo from Wangdi Phodrang, Central . . .
Wangdue Phodrang Dzong was founded in 1638 by the Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal The popular story has it that the Shabdrung arrived at the river and happened to see a boy building a sand castle
- DÉCOUVERTE DU BHOUTAN - Dia-Voyages
En fin d’après-midi, nous visitons l’immense dzong (forteresse – monastère) de Wangdi Phodrang Octobre 2008 : Asie – Bhoutan - Col Dochula (3 100 mètres) by
- Wangdue Phodrang Dzong - Lonely Planet
The Wangdue Phodrang dzong was founded by the Zhabdrung in 1638 atop a high ridge between the Punak Tsang Chhu and the Dang Chhu, clearly chosen for its commanding view of the valleys below Wangdi is important in the history of Bhutan because in the early days it was the country's second capital
- Novices in Wangdue, a photo from Wangdi Phodrang, Central . . .
Wangdue Phodrang (previously spelled Wangdi Phodrang) is a dzongkhag (district), of central Bhutan This is also the name of the dzong (built in 1638) which dominates the district, and the name of the small market town outside the gates of the dzong
- Wangdue Phodrang District - Wikipedia
Wangdue Phodrang District (Dzongkha: དབང་འདུས་ཕོ་བྲང་རྫོང་ཁག་; Wylie: Dbang-'dus Pho-brang rdzong-khag; previously spelled "Wangdi Phodrang") is a dzongkhag (district) of central Bhutan