- Wikimapia - Lets describe the whole world!
Wikimapia is an online editable map - you can describe any place on Earth Or just surf the map discovering tonns of already marked places
- Poladroid project | the easiest and funniest Polaroid . . .
Poladroid software is the easiest and funniest Polaroid Image Maker for MAC, Windows and more From your digital photos, create vintage pictures and full of seventies effects
- Webshots - Paris at Christmas, Champs-Elysees, Paris, France
Today's Free Photo for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and iPad
- Welcome to AMD | Processors | Graphics and Technology | AMD
Welcome to AMD's official site! Revolutionize your gaming experience with latest graphics processors, software technologies and drivers Visit now and explore!
- Bing Maps - Directions, trip planning, traffic cameras more
Map multiple locations, get transit walking driving directions, view live traffic conditions, plan trips, view satellite, aerial and street side imagery Do more with Bing Maps
- ESISC - European Strategic Intelligence and Security Center
Recent years have seen an increase in attacks against state representatives, notably the police, across Germany Some perpetrators of those attacks have been found to represent an ideology that opposes the state and its representatives and, more specifically, considers the modern German state to be illegitimate
- iwcoffice. org
Domain Changed iwcoffice org has now been replaced with iwc int Redirecting to: http: iwc int 10 seconds seconds
- Take - definition of take by The Free Dictionary
have – take Have and take are both commonly used with nouns as their objects to indicate that someone performs an action or takes part in an activity With some nouns, you can use either have or take with the same meaning For example, you can say 'Have a look at this' or 'Take a look at this' Similarly, you can say 'We have our holidays in August' or 'We take our holidays in August'